Groupwise Backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Groupwise Backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am using Bakcup Exec for Netware 9.0 to back up Groupwise 6.0 system. As I am backing up groupwise system, can I exclude GWDOM and GWPO folders from file selection. Space is becoming issue. Thanks....

  1. Groupwise Backup

    I am using Bakcup Exec for Netware 9.0 to back up Groupwise 6.0 system. As
    I am backing up groupwise system, can I exclude GWDOM and GWPO folders from
    file selection. Space is becoming issue. Thanks.

  2. Re: Groupwise Backup

    Yes, you can use the NOVELL.NKS file to make specific file/folder
    exclusions:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/189612

+ Reply to Thread