BE 9.1 Upgrade to 9.2 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 9.1 Upgrade to 9.2 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Is this a cost upgrade for kicensed users of be 9.1?...

  1. BE 9.1 Upgrade to 9.2

    Is this a cost upgrade for kicensed users of be 9.1?

  2. Re: BE 9.1 Upgrade to 9.2

    Yes, it is. Depending on your support contract (if you have one) you
    may receive license keys for 9.2 automatically from Symantec.

  3. Re: BE 9.1 Upgrade to 9.2

    Like Chris said. But if you have a software maintenance contract you
    should have received your 9.2 keys a long time ago. If not, contact
    your reseller. I once had them go to my reseller instead of to me.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread