start begin day of week - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on start begin day of week - Veritas Backup Exec ; The default is Sunday. How could I change the begin of week day is Friday I want to use 1 partition per week. do a Full backup on Friday, and Incremental . for the rest of week. Thanks in advance ...

  1. start begin day of week

    The default is Sunday.
    How could I change the begin of week day is Friday
    I want to use 1 partition per week. do a Full backup on Friday, and
    Incremental . for the rest of week.

    Thanks in advance for the answer.

  2. Re: start begin day of week

    You can't. Sunday starts the week, period, end of story. Sorry...

    "acme" wrote:
    >The default is Sunday.
    >How could I change the begin of week day is Friday
    > I want to use 1 partition per week. do a Full backup on Friday, and
    >Incremental . for the rest of week.
    >
    >Thanks in advance for the answer.

+ Reply to Thread