ZEN version - how to tell - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on ZEN version - how to tell - Veritas Backup Exec ; How do I tell what version & service pack of ZEN works I am using? The netware version is 6.5 and Console One is 1.3.6....

  1. ZEN version - how to tell

    How do I tell what version & service pack of ZEN works I am using? The netware
    version is 6.5 and Console One is 1.3.6.

  2. Re: ZEN version - how to tell

    I think you can run zenver from the command line (sys:\public).

    However, this is the Backup Exec for NetWare forum. You should be
    posting this query in Novell's forums...

+ Reply to Thread