BE 9.1 and cluster - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 9.1 and cluster - Veritas Backup Exec ; 2 mode cluster. Can I mix 1 of the physical node be a Device Server , and the other node as NW remote client ? or it have to be the same on both servers . Will open file option ...

  1. BE 9.1 and cluster

    2 mode cluster. Can I mix 1 of the physical node be a Device Server , and
    the other node as NW remote client ?
    or it have to be the same on both servers .

    Will open file option work on NW cluster ?
    Thanks

  2. Re: BE 9.1 and cluster

    These two should help:

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/263787
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/268738

    Note: to be able to backup remote cluster volumes using the open file
    option you will need 9.2 (you cannot do this using 9.1).

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread