Backup Exec Client will not run - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec Client will not run - Veritas Backup Exec ; Veritas Backup Exec 9.1 client will not open even after putting in the right user name and password. Program seems to just hang. I've tried loading the client on another computer and the same thing happens. Any words of wisdom? ...

  1. Backup Exec Client will not run

    Veritas Backup Exec 9.1 client will not open even after putting in the right
    user name and password. Program seems to just hang. I've tried loading
    the client on another computer and the same thing happens. Any words of
    wisdom?

    Thanks,
    Connie

  2. Re: Backup Exec Client will not run

    You mean the workstation-based Admin Console? Are your Java components
    up to date?

    http://support.veritas.com/docs/278129

    -Barry.

  3. Re: Backup Exec Client will not run

    Barry - that was it! I'm really glad to have it back on my desktop Thanks
    for you help. Connie

    Barry St.John wrote:
    >You mean the workstation-based Admin Console? Are your Java components

    >up to date?
    >
    >http://support.veritas.com/docs/278129
    >
    >-Barry.

  4. Re: Backup Exec Client will not run