Unknown Media Management Error 12 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unknown Media Management Error 12 - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are receiving this error when attempting to run backups or even inventory. Anyone know what causes this error to occur??...

  1. Unknown Media Management Error 12

    We are receiving this error when attempting to run backups or even inventory.
    Anyone know what causes this error to occur??

  2. Re: Unknown Media Management Error 12

  3. Re: Unknown Media Management Error 12

    Denise wrote:

    > We are receiving this error when attempting to run backups or even
    > inventory. Anyone know what causes this error to occur??

    This is usually caused by anti-virus software. Make sure that you
    exclude the bkupexec folder from being scanned.

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread