Console Screen Saver gone after BE install - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Console Screen Saver gone after BE install - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, After installing BE9.2 the screen saver no longer activates. I am aware of how to adjust htis in prior verswions (8.x-), but cannot seem to find any similar option in this revision. Thanks,Donovan...

  1. Console Screen Saver gone after BE install

    Hi,

    After installing BE9.2 the screen saver no longer activates. I am aware of
    how to adjust htis in prior verswions (8.x-), but cannot seem to find any
    similar option in this revision.

    Thanks,Donovan

  2. Re: Console Screen Saver gone after BE install

    Donavan,

    assuming you running a NW6.5 and you talking the SCRSAVER NLM a

    LOAD SCRSAVER enable;delay=120;disable lock

    at the console or within your AUTOEXEC.NCF will activate the module after
    120 sec.

    More syntax for SCRSAVER can be found on Novell's side - k.m.w
    ------
    "Donovan" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >After installing BE9.2 the screen saver no longer activates. I am aware

    of
    >how to adjust htis in prior verswions (8.x-), but cannot seem to find any
    >similar option in this revision.
    >
    >Thanks,Donovan

+ Reply to Thread