beclient has unresolved external symbols - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on beclient has unresolved external symbols - Veritas Backup Exec ; Am running BE 9.1 1151 on a Netware 5.1 sp8 server and when trying to load BE it gives me an error "module beclient.nlm has unresolved external symbols" it also gives an error: 1006 unable to load required module beclient.nlm. ...

  1. beclient has unresolved external symbols

    Am running BE 9.1 1151 on a Netware 5.1 sp8 server and when trying to load
    BE it gives me an error "module beclient.nlm has unresolved external symbols"
    it also gives an error: 1006 unable to load required module beclient.nlm.

    Any ideas on what the problem could be.

    Regards
    Greg

  2. Re: beclient has unresolved external symbols

    Greg,

    you might check Symantec and do an upgrade to the latest BENW 9.1

    http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddPr...w_DOWNLOAD.htm

    k.m.w
    ------
    "Greg" wrote:

    >Am running BE 9.1 1151 on a Netware 5.1 sp8 server and when trying to load
    >BE it gives me an error "module beclient.nlm has unresolved external symbols"
    >it also gives an error: 1006 unable to load required module beclient.nlm.
    >
    >Any ideas on what the problem could be.
    >
    >Regards
    >Greg

  3. Re: beclient has unresolved external symbols

    Upgraded to the latest and all seems to be working well.

    Thanks
    Greg

    "k.m.w" wrote:

    >Greg,
    >
    >you might check Symantec and do an upgrade to the latest BENW 9.1
    >
    >http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddPr...w_DOWNLOAD.htm
    >
    >k.m.w
    >------
    >"Greg" wrote:
    >>
    >>Am running BE 9.1 1151 on a Netware 5.1 sp8 server and when trying to load
    >>BE it gives me an error "module beclient.nlm has unresolved external symbols"
    >>it also gives an error: 1006 unable to load required module beclient.nlm.
    >>
    >>Any ideas on what the problem could be.
    >>
    >>Regards
    >>Greg

+ Reply to Thread