Netware 6.5 abending NDMPD.NLM root cause - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Netware 6.5 abending NDMPD.NLM root cause - Veritas Backup Exec ; BE worked fine until we upgraded the server to 6.5 sp4 then all hell broke loose. Running backup agent on the server and version 10 on the backup server... Server abends several times every day and the only thing I ...

  1. Netware 6.5 abending NDMPD.NLM root cause

    BE worked fine until we upgraded the server to 6.5 sp4 then all hell broke
    loose.
    Running backup agent on the server and version 10 on the backup server...

    Server abends several times every day and the only thing I can get is that
    NDMPD.NLM is the root cause.
    Tried to load bkupexec in seperate address space but then it wont load :-(
    Don't seem to be too many issues about this at Veritas support though.

    Anyone had this problem before ?
    Solutions ???

  2. Re: Netware 6.5 abending NDMPD.NLM root cause

    Can you post the most recent abend from abend.log

    Does the abend happen during backup/restore jobs or when the remote
    agent is idle?

+ Reply to Thread