netware client netbackup 5.0 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on netware client netbackup 5.0 - Veritas Backup Exec ; We install the client to a 5.1 netware server in target mode From are master server(netbackup 5.0) on a windows 2003 console We try to had the new netware 5.1 server as a client, we get a message "server does ...

  1. netware client netbackup 5.0

    We install the client to a 5.1 netware server in target mode

    From are master server(netbackup 5.0) on a windows 2003 console

    We try to had the new netware 5.1 server as a client, we get a message
    "server does not allowed access"

    Can sobody help me

    Thanks

  2. Re: netware client netbackup 5.0

    Andre
    > We install the client to a 5.1 netware server in target mode
    >
    > From are master server(netbackup 5.0) on a windows 2003 console

    You're probably best re-posting this in one of the NetBackup forums,
    such as:
    veritas.netbackup.datacenter.english
    or in the web-based forum at:
    http://forums.veritas.com/discussion...spa?forumID=21

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"

  3. Re: netware client netbackup 5.0

    Just add the server ip address of the console server in the host file of the
    netware server.

    "Andre Grenon" wrote:
    >We install the client to a 5.1 netware server in target mode
    >
    >From are master server(netbackup 5.0) on a windows 2003 console
    >
    >We try to had the new netware 5.1 server as a client, we get a message
    >"server does not allowed access"
    >
    >Can sobody help me
    >
    >Thanks

+ Reply to Thread