Configure Netshield for Netware from Suse 9.3 desktop - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Configure Netshield for Netware from Suse 9.3 desktop - Veritas Backup Exec ; Craig > Is there a way to configure the services from a linux desktop. I have the > configuration console for windows and it works great, I am looking for a > linux alternative. > > It would also work ...

  1. Re: Configure Netshield for Netware from Suse 9.3 desktop

    Craig
    > Is there a way to configure the services from a linux desktop. I have the
    > configuration console for windows and it works great, I am looking for a
    > linux alternative.
    >
    > It would also work great if this could be done through a web browser.

    Go on then, I gotta ask - why post this in a Backup Exec for NetWare
    forum?

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"

  2. Configure Netshield for Netware from Suse 9.3 desktop

    Is there a way to configure the services from a linux desktop. I have the
    configuration console for windows and it works great, I am looking for a
    linux alternative.

    It would also work great if this could be done through a web browser.

  3. Re: Configure Netshield for Netware from Suse 9.3 desktop

    Craig
    > I need to configure and monitor BE for Netware on multiple servers throughout
    > the network and I would like to be able to do it from my desktop in my office
    > instead of traveling around the whold city.

    Hmmm, well your subject says "Netshield" - so strangely enough it didn't
    appear to be in the correct place
    Anyway, there isn't an Admin Console for Linux - though maybe it'd run
    under an emulator/VM machine?

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"

  4. Re: Configure Netshield for Netware from Suse 9.3 desktop

    Michael wrote:
    >Craig
    >> Is there a way to configure the services from a linux desktop. I have

    the
    >> configuration console for windows and it works great, I am looking for

    >> linux alternative.
    >>
    >> It would also work great if this could be done through a web browser.

    >Go on then, I gotta ask - why post this in a Backup Exec for NetWare
    >forum?
    >
    >Michael
    >--
    >"If it jams, force it. If it breaks, you probably
    >needed a new one anyway"
    >
    >* Please post replies via the newsgroup *

    I need to configure and monitor BE for Netware on multiple servers throughout
    the network and I would like to be able to do it from my desktop in my office
    instead of traveling around the whold city.

+ Reply to Thread