BE 9.1 Netware server migration? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 9.1 Netware server migration? - Veritas Backup Exec ; We have BE 9.1 running on our old server running Netware 4.2. We've just implemented new Netware server running Netware Small Business Suite 6.5 SP3. I'd like to migrate the Sony AIT tape library and BE 9.1 from the old ...

  1. BE 9.1 Netware server migration?

    We have BE 9.1 running on our old server running Netware 4.2. We've just implemented
    new Netware server running Netware Small Business Suite 6.5 SP3. I'd like
    to migrate the Sony AIT tape library and BE 9.1 from the old server to the
    new. The tape library I can handle, but how can I move BE 9.1? Any and all
    help is greatly appreciated. I'd hate to have to buy a new license when all
    I'm doing is moving it to a new server and then rebulding the old one without
    BE on it.

  2. Re: BE 9.1 Netware server migration?

    Ian
    > We have BE 9.1 running on our old server running Netware 4.2. We've just implemented
    > new Netware server running Netware Small Business Suite 6.5 SP3. I'd like
    > to migrate the Sony AIT tape library and BE 9.1 from the old server to the
    > new. The tape library I can handle, but how can I move BE 9.1?

    How about this TechNote:

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"