SMS errors - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on SMS errors - Veritas Backup Exec ; server. Here is the configuration Backup Exec for Netware 9.1 Release 1154 OS Netware 6.5 Service Pack 5 Remote Agent Version 9.1 March 30, 2005 I just installed Service pack 5 on my Netware server and am getting the following ...

  1. SMS errors

    server.

    Here is the configuration

    Backup Exec for Netware 9.1 Release 1154
    OS Netware 6.5 Service Pack 5
    Remote Agent Version 9.1 March 30, 2005

    I just installed Service pack 5 on my Netware server and am getting the following
    SMS error:

    Novell SMS errors were encountered
    Begin Novell SMS errors:
    Error 0xFFFDFFB1 OCCURRED WHEN THE PROGRAM ATTEMPTED TO READ EXTENDED ATTRIBUTES
    FOR (Volume):

    Any thoughts?

  2. Re: SMS errors

    Bill Meyer wrote: