Holidays with BE91 Netware - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Holidays with BE91 Netware - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi There! Other than Manually Editing the Holidays.dat file how do I make changes to the Holiday.dat file from the backup exec administration console? I have Build 1154...

  1. Holidays with BE91 Netware

    Hi There!

    Other than Manually Editing the Holidays.dat file how do I make changes to
    the Holiday.dat file from the backup exec administration console? I have
    Build 1154

  2. Re: Holidays with BE91 Netware

    Andre ,

    Using the windows based admin console :-

    goto

    - Installation and Maintainance->Holiday Calender.

    this utiliy is not present on the NetWare based on console

    - bkp_master.

    "Andre Southgate" wrote:

    >Hi There!
    >
    >Other than Manually Editing the Holidays.dat file how do I make changes

    >the Holiday.dat file from the backup exec administration console? I have
    >Build 1154

+ Reply to Thread