Restore from tapes created with BESRVR.NLM 8.0.6113 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Restore from tapes created with BESRVR.NLM 8.0.6113 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Client requirement is to restore files from his tapes. I don't have a Netware server and there's no time to create one. Do products exist that permit a Windows server to read my client's tape for restore? Thanks...

  1. Restore from tapes created with BESRVR.NLM 8.0.6113

    Client requirement is to restore files from his tapes. I don't have a Netware
    server and there's no time to create one. Do products exist that permit
    a Windows server to read my client's tape for restore? Thanks

  2. Re: Restore from tapes created with BESRVR.NLM 8.0.6113

    The trial version of EU Exec 10 works just great. Solved the issue.

    "Mike" wrote:

    >Client requirement is to restore files from his tapes. I don't have a Netware
    >server and there's no time to create one. Do products exist that permit
    >a Windows server to read my client's tape for restore? Thanks

  3. Re: Restore from tapes created with BESRVR.NLM 8.0.6113

    I need help with this same situation...

    "Mike" wrote:

    >Client requirement is to restore files from his tapes. I don't have a Netware
    >server and there's no time to create one. Do products exist that permit
    >a Windows server to read my client's tape for restore? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread