Netware 6.5/BackupExec 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Netware 6.5/BackupExec 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Will version 8.5 backup NW 6.5?...

  1. Netware 6.5/BackupExec 8.5

    Will version 8.5 backup NW 6.5?

  2. Re: Netware 6.5/BackupExec 8.5

    "John Cunha" wrote:

    >Will version 8.5 backup NW 6.5?

    My site is SBS 6.5 SP3
    I run V 9.1 & there are issues & feature sets that I need in 9.2 or now 10.x
    Veritas fixes some issues in the next major release.
    Check to see if you require any of the latest release feature & do a upgrade
    pricing on the product.

  3. Re: Netware 6.5/BackupExec 8.5

    John
    > Will version 8.5 backup NW 6.5?

    There's been reports in here of people getting BENW8.5 working with
    NW6.0 before - not sure about NW6.5. However, you should know that
    BENW8.5 isn't supported at all these days (see
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/230310)

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"