we backedup the common and users folders as uncompressed, all was fine and
it didn't take long at all. upon restoring to a NSS volume the speed was
moderate but could be faster. so I turned off my virus scanner as it was
scanning inbound. restarted the job and it this is where it went real slow.
it started to go at the speeds of 200K/s. at 25G it would have taken all
week

why do I have a slow restore? could it be a agent problem? I run the lastest
and greatest. NW6.5 SP3 with BE 9.1.1154.

backup to local disk is very fast and that is a NSS volume. any ideas?