9.1 Memory Problem - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on 9.1 Memory Problem - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I have a NW6.5 with 4Gb ram. When loading backup (BESTARTC) it states there is a memory shortage (cache) and the screen goes yellow. The server will then abend during a backup. Any deas? Any help offered would be ...

  1. 9.1 Memory Problem

    Hi, I have a NW6.5 with 4Gb ram. When loading backup (BESTARTC) it states
    there is a memory shortage (cache) and the screen goes yellow. The server
    will then abend during a backup. Any deas?

    Any help offered would be appreciated, thanks.

  2. Re: 9.1 Memory Problem

    Turn off multithreading

+ Reply to Thread