Sys out of disk space - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Sys out of disk space - Veritas Backup Exec ; My SYS volume is out of disk I am not sure what temp files backup exec writes to the sys volume. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

  1. Sys out of disk space

    My SYS volume is out of disk I am not sure what temp files backup exec writes
    to the sys volume. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Re: Sys out of disk space

    Aaron wrote:

    > My SYS volume is out of disk I am not sure what temp files backup
    > exec writes to the sys volume. Any help would be greatly
    > appreciated.

    You may want to check the size of the catalogs folder
    (sys:\bkupexec\catalogs). See the following TechNote
    (http://support.veritas.com/docs/189838) for details on moving the
    catalogs folder to another volume.

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread