I'm currently running Backup Exec for NetWare 8.5. I have the NT Agent on
one of my Windows 2000 boxes. Unfortunately, I had to reinstall TCP/IP because
of a winsock problem. Ever since that reinstall, I've been getting the following
error message when I try to start the NT Backup Exec Agent, which I have
no reinstalled several times:

Communication transport failure: The agent is unable to run because a required
component (Windows Sockets) is not running. Make sure that you have the
"IPX/SPX compatible protocol" or the "TCP/IP protocol" installed in the network
control panel.

Please note that both are indeed installed. I am running the Netware client
version 4.83 sp2.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!