I recently made a change to one of my media rotation jobs. As I closed to
save the session, it prompted me for a login and password for each server
I back up. The next day I got a login error to every server. Login is correct...password
is correct...

I went back into edit the routine, I can drill down to the file level to
see the volumes....yet when I exit the routine, I still have to enter a username
and password for each device... I have the default login checked..

I am running BE for Netware 9.1 rev. 1154 All backup agents are at 9.1 dated
march 30 05

any thoughts?

thanks in advance..

Bill