We have upgraged from BE 8 to BEP 9.1 build 1152 on our Netware 6.0 server.
We also installed a new Spectra 2k tape drive in addition to our ATL power
store 200. BE sees both devices. There are no SCSI errors. We can do restore
jobs. Our old BE 8 jobs don't run. We attempted to create a new job at
the server console and are able to select the volume, folder, and test file.
When we submit the job the following error is received on the server console
0x100d unable to connect to media server. Does anyone have a fix for this
issue? We have tried reinstalling the software.