I have Backup Exec v8.5 for NetWare on a NetWare 6 box patched to the latest
level. My volumes are FAT with DOS and LONG namespace. I have a sync utility
that syncs directories from another NetWare server to the NetWare backup
server. When the sync starts, it creates a SYNCED3D.DIR directory on the
root of the SYS volume of the backup server, then it removes it after the
sync. I have no way of controlling the timing of the sync, and the name
of the directory changes every time (with random last 4 numbers/letters).
Is there any way to prevent the backup from trying to back up this directory?
It is always SYNC????.DIR.

Thanks.