Cannot login to Cluster - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Cannot login to Cluster - Veritas Backup Exec ; For some reason I am unable to login in to the cluster server to back it up. I can see it in my list of back up sources but cannot access it. I can access ether of the servers hosting ...

  1. Cannot login to Cluster

    For some reason I am unable to login in to the cluster server to back it up.
    I can see it in my list of back up sources but cannot access it. I can
    access ether of the servers hosting the cluster and I see the clustered
    volumes under the server hosting the cluster but if I select them there then
    I don't get fall over support. any suggestions?

  2. Re: Cannot login to Cluster

    Waylon
    > For some reason I am unable to login in to the cluster server to back it up.
    > I can see it in my list of back up sources but cannot access it. I can
    > access ether of the servers hosting the cluster and I see the clustered
    > volumes under the server hosting the cluster but if I select them there then
    > I don't get fall over support. any suggestions?

    What's the error you get back when trying to log in? What BE version &
    build, NW version & SP, and TSA updates are you running? Are the virtual
    servers & their IP addresses added to each server's HOSTS & NDMPSVRS.DAT
    file?

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"