Netware 4.11 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Netware 4.11 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I would like to know if Backup Exec for Netware is working on Netware 4.11 server? Also, does Backup Exec for Netware back up NDS structure ? Thanks...

  1. Netware 4.11

    Hi,
    I would like to know if Backup Exec for Netware is working on Netware 4.11
    server?

    Also, does Backup Exec for Netware back up NDS structure ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Netware 4.11

    If you have SP9 on your 4.11 server, then it should work. BE9.1 does
    support NetWare 4.2. 4.11 with SP9 is effectively the same thing.

    As for how it backs up NDS, it works like any other SMS-compliant
    backup solution.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread