Weekend Backup Skipping Sunday - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Weekend Backup Skipping Sunday - Veritas Backup Exec ; We have a rather large, 650Gb backup that takes about 12 hours and 20 minutes. We start it at 2:00pm on Saturday and it should finish on Sunday. The last month, when we come in on Monday, it is still ...

  1. Weekend Backup Skipping Sunday

    We have a rather large, 650Gb backup that takes about 12 hours and 20 minutes.
    We start it at 2:00pm on Saturday and it should finish on Sunday. The last
    month, when we come in on Monday, it is still verifying and we have to cancel
    it. We look at the log and it apprears to finish the backup, but skips Sunday
    and starts the verify on Monday morning at 2:00am. We have checked the scheduler
    and even rebuilt the job, but this still occurs. Can anyone shed some light
    on this?

    We are not using any advanced features, but this is version 8.5 for Windows
    running on Windows 2000 server SP4.

    Thanks,
    Chad

  2. Re: Weekend Backup Skipping Sunday