91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ? - Veritas Backup Exec ; 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ? P. Tran...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?

  1. 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?

    91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?

    P. Tran





  2. Re: 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?

    Just so you know it's not "just you," I'm having the same problem. I was
    able to download the next-newest build (1151), but not 1152.3.

    "Ptran" wrote in message news:42039d25@ROSASTDMZ05....
    > 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?
    >
    > P. Tran
    >
    >
    >
    >




  3. Re: 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?

    I was able to download and install Build 91.1152.3 this morning, but it
    still reports on Administration Console as just Build 1152. Don't know
    if this is normal or not, but it will be running its first full backup
    this evening, so we'll see..

    Chip Reinhardt

    Roger Mulligan wrote:

    >Just so you know it's not "just you," I'm having the same problem. I was
    >able to download the next-newest build (1151), but not 1152.3.
    >
    >"Ptran" wrote in message news:42039d25@ROSASTDMZ05....
    >
    >
    >>91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?
    >>
    >>P. Tran
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>

    >
    >
    >
    >


  4. Re: 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?


    Believe it or not. 1152.4 has been released for download on 02/04.

    Document ID: 275048
    http://support.veritas.com/docs/275048 E-Mail this document to a colleague

    VERITAS Backup Exec (tm) 9.1.1152.4 for NetWare Servers English/French/German


    http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/275048.htm

    Tom

    Chip Reinhardt wrote:
    >I was able to download and install Build 91.1152.3 this morning, but it


    >still reports on Administration Console as just Build 1152. Don't know


    >if this is normal or not, but it will be running its first full backup
    >this evening, so we'll see..
    >
    >Chip Reinhardt
    >
    >Roger Mulligan wrote:
    >
    >>Just so you know it's not "just you," I'm having the same problem. I was
    >>able to download the next-newest build (1151), but not 1152.3.
    >>
    >>"Ptran" wrote in message news:42039d25@ROSASTDMZ05....
    >>
    >>
    >>>91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?
    >>>
    >>>P. Tran
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>



  5. Re: 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?


    The new buld 9.1.1152.4 is there but wonder what does it fix..(no info) I
    send an email to veritas to see if they can either send me a response or
    post one up. Halloween might come early this year. (jc)
    "Tom" wrote:
    >
    >Believe it or not. 1152.4 has been released for download on 02/04.
    >
    >Document ID: 275048
    >http://support.veritas.com/docs/275048 E-Mail this document to a colleague
    >
    >VERITAS Backup Exec (tm) 9.1.1152.4 for NetWare Servers English/French/German
    >
    >
    >http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/275048.htm
    >
    >Tom
    >
    >Chip Reinhardt wrote:
    >>I was able to download and install Build 91.1152.3 this morning, but it

    >
    >>still reports on Administration Console as just Build 1152. Don't know

    >
    >>if this is normal or not, but it will be running its first full backup


    >>this evening, so we'll see..
    >>
    >>Chip Reinhardt
    >>
    >>Roger Mulligan wrote:
    >>
    >>>Just so you know it's not "just you," I'm having the same problem. I

    was
    >>>able to download the next-newest build (1151), but not 1152.3.
    >>>
    >>>"Ptran" wrote in message news:42039d25@ROSASTDMZ05....
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?
    >>>>
    >>>>P. Tran
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>

    >



  6. Re: 91.1152.3 is out but can't download, why ?

    jc
    > The new buld 9.1.1152.4 is there but wonder what does it fix..(no info) I
    > send an email to veritas to see if they can either send me a response or
    > post one up.


    I hear that the release notes are pending the publishing of a related
    TechNote - as soon as that one goes, then they'll be released.

    Michael
    --
    "If it jams, force it. If it breaks, you probably
    needed a new one anyway"

    * Please post replies via the newsgroup *

+ Reply to Thread