Backup Exec Agent showing wrong IP Address - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec Agent showing wrong IP Address - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, When starting BESTART at console of a remote server, the IP number that appears is an incorrect IP. How do I change the IP to the correct one. Thanks in advance. Royce...

  1. Backup Exec Agent showing wrong IP Address

    Hello,
    When starting BESTART at console of a remote server, the IP number that appears
    is an incorrect IP. How do I change the IP to the correct one.
    Thanks in advance.
    Royce

  2. Re: Backup Exec Agent showing wrong IP Address

    Royce
    > When starting BESTART at console of a remote server, the IP number that appears
    > is an incorrect IP. How do I change the IP to the correct one.

    From your previous posts, I'm guessing the remote agent is from BE 8.5?
    If that's so, add the ip_address parameter to betools.cfg as described
    in this TN:

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"