Backup Exec 9.1 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backup Exec 9.1 - Veritas Backup Exec ; When we open the restore window, directories are in random order. Our production files are kept in numerical directories based on job numbers. It is hard to find a particular directory when they are not in numerical order and there ...

  1. Backup Exec 9.1

    When we open the restore window, directories are in random order. Our production
    files are kept in numerical directories based on job numbers. It is hard
    to find a particular directory when they are not in numerical order and there
    is no way to sort them. Anyone else seen this? We are using 9.1.1152 on Netware
    5.1. Please advise.

  2. Re: Backup Exec 9.1

    Yes, it's annoying. Eventhough you configure the jobs to backup in
    alphabetical order, when restoring the folders might be presented
    alphabetically, but the contents are not. Very annoying.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread