BE91 & NSS MFL & FLS - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE91 & NSS MFL & FLS - Veritas Backup Exec ; There were a couple of posts regarding this, but no answers. I'm looking to find out if BE91 can leverage the advanced features of NSS on NW65SP2 of 'Modified File List' (MFL) and 'File Level Snapshot' (FLS). If so, how ...

  1. BE91 & NSS MFL & FLS

    There were a couple of posts regarding this, but no answers.

    I'm looking to find out if BE91 can leverage the advanced features of NSS
    on NW65SP2 of 'Modified File List' (MFL) and 'File Level Snapshot' (FLS).
    If so, how does it work? Are addition BE components required? How is it
    configured?

    If not, anyone have clue if and when we might see such support?

    Thanks!

    Curtis Spears
    Sr. Network Administrator
    Northwest Nazarene University

  2. Re: BE91 & NSS MFL & FLS

    Curtis
    > I'm looking to find out if BE91 can leverage the advanced features of NSS
    > on NW65SP2 of 'Modified File List' (MFL) and 'File Level Snapshot' (FLS).

    No, afraid it can't.

    > If not, anyone have clue if and when we might see such support?

    Not sure - you could always log an enhancement request at
    http://enhancement.veritas.com

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"