Media function terminated by keyboard request - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Media function terminated by keyboard request - Veritas Backup Exec ; my daily backup was doing fine then this error happened. than it said it didn't complete and said Job completed: Job did NOT complete - A drive failure was detected. (2-4623) v. 9.1.1127.1...

  1. Media function terminated by keyboard request

    my daily backup was doing fine then this error happened. than it said it didn't
    complete and said

    Job completed: Job did NOT complete - A drive failure was detected. (2-4623)

    v. 9.1.1127.1

  2. Re: Media function terminated by keyboard request

    Try cleaning the drive. Retension the tape, if applicable. If the
    problem persists, try a new tape. If problem still persists you may
    actually have a hardware problem.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread