Admin Console Message Blocked - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Admin Console Message Blocked - Veritas Backup Exec ; I get a red X on the bottom right corner asking if I want to restart the message progress bar. I can not connect to either of my servers. I tried adding the two server names as they appear on ...

  1. Admin Console Message Blocked

    I get a red X on the bottom right corner asking if I want to restart the message
    progress bar. I can not connect to either of my servers. I tried adding
    the two server names as they appear on the command line, with their IP's
    to the host file(suggested by a different post), but that still didn't fix
    the problem. Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Chris Springer

  2. Re: Admin Console Message Blocked

    "Chris" wrote:

    >I get a red X on the bottom right corner asking if I want to restart the

    message
    >progress bar. I can not connect to either of my servers. I tried adding
    >the two server names as they appear on the command line, with their IP's
    >to the host file(suggested by a different post), but that still didn't fix
    >the problem. Any ideas?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Chris Springer

    Internet Connection Sharing Firewall was enable while troubleshooting a problem
    with a different user. I Disabled the Firewall and presto it works fine.

+ Reply to Thread