Serial Number problem - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Serial Number problem - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi all, I installed BE9.1on a NW6.5 server as an evaluation copy while awaiting the arrival of a serial number. After recieving the serial number I have found BE admin console won't accept the number (probably because it is an ...

  1. Serial Number problem

    Hi all,

    I installed BE9.1on a NW6.5 server as an evaluation copy while awaiting the
    arrival of a serial number. After recieving the serial number I have found
    BE admin console won't accept the number (probably because it is an upgrade
    serial number). How do I register my BE9.1 ?

    Yes, I do own a v9.0 and have it's serial number.

    thanks.

  2. Re: Serial Number problem

    Edit the SYS:\BKUPEXEC\NDMPSVRS.DAT file using any text editor. Find
    the line that references your server and change the serial number(s)
    there.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread