Can BE 8.5 server Backup NW6.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Can BE 8.5 server Backup NW6.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hello, We currently have 10 NW 5.1 servers, one acting as a backup server running multi edition BE 8.5. We now have added a 6.5 server to our tree. Can BE 8.5 remote agent be installed on a nw 6.5 ...

  1. Can BE 8.5 server Backup NW6.5

    Hello,

    We currently have 10 NW 5.1 servers, one acting as a backup server running
    multi edition BE 8.5. We now have added a 6.5 server to our tree.

    Can BE 8.5 remote agent be installed on a nw 6.5 server and still be backed
    up by the 5.1 server or do we have to upgrade to BE 9

    Thanks

  2. Re: Can BE 8.5 server Backup NW6.5

    You should upgrade to 9.1.

    -Barry.