Veritas BENW Certification - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Veritas BENW Certification - Veritas Backup Exec ; I've entered into a dialog of sorts with Veritas Education. Currently, they do not offer a certification in BE for NetWare. Is anyone else interested in this besides me? Please post responses, and I'll forward some results to Veritas Education. ...

  1. Veritas BENW Certification

    --
    Lewis
    Lewis G Rosenthal, CNA

  2. Re: Veritas BENW Certification

    Tony, I see that they at least have a BENW 9.0 course available. Maybe
    things are looking up...

    (http://education.veritas.com/ve?ssp=...00000000003334)