Windows client for Netware BE v7.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Windows client for Netware BE v7.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have a customer running Netware v3.x with Backup Exec v7.5. Job Manager is Rev 2.038 and Job Server is Rev 20.42 Ex (2.8). Currently, we administer it from the Netware Client v7.5 Rev 2.01S. I'm wondering if there's a ...

  1. Windows client for Netware BE v7.5

    I have a customer running Netware v3.x with Backup Exec v7.5. Job Manager
    is Rev 2.038 and Job Server is Rev 20.42 Ex (2.8). Currently, we administer
    it from the Netware Client v7.5 Rev 2.01S. I'm wondering if there's a way
    that I can download a Windows client for this system.

    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. Re: Windows client for Netware BE v7.5

    Mike
    > I have a customer running Netware v3.x with Backup Exec v7.5. Job Manager
    > is Rev 2.038 and Job Server is Rev 20.42 Ex (2.8). Currently, we administer
    > it from the Netware Client v7.5 Rev 2.01S. I'm wondering if there's a way
    > that I can download a Windows client for this system

    It's a while since I dealt with 7.5, but IIRC the Windows Client was
    included with the 7.5 installation CD/download and was supported on
    W95/3.x

    I *think* you need to map a drive to SYS:BKUPEXEC\win_ws and run the
    setup program from there.

    HTH

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"