5378 error code .... - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on 5378 error code .... - Veritas Backup Exec ; I'm trying to start a job but I keep getting Error Code 5378 "There has been an error loading the selection script for this job" "there may be one ore more problems with the script associated with this job. Please ...

  1. 5378 error code ....

    I'm trying to start a job but I keep getting Error Code 5378

    "There has been an error loading the selection script for this job"

    "there may be one ore more problems with the script associated with this
    job. Please verify that your user name and password informatio for devices
    in this script is present ...."

    Just FYI , this is my first week at this new positon, and the admin quit

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: 5378 error code ....

    Dan
    > I'm trying to start a job but I keep getting Error Code 5378
    >
    > "There has been an error loading the selection script for this job"
    >
    > "there may be one ore more problems with the script associated with this
    > job. Please verify that your user name and password informatio for devices
    > in this script is present ...."
    >
    > Just FYI , this is my first week at this new positon, and the admin quit

    Firstly, make sure you're running the latest build of whatever BE
    version you have (see
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/search_forms/files.asp?
    SearchArea=FTP&ddProduct=BENWARE). After this, make sure you're logged
    in as the user that created the script or the job (was this the old
    admin?), otherwise you'll need to re-create the script or the job
    (depending on whether you're using seperate selection lists).

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"