Failed Backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Failed Backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; Thanks for all your help. I am using a Seagate Tape drive to backup w/Backup Exec 9.0 on Server 2003. Backup worked fine, then one day, it failed, and next day failed...etc. I deleted "JOB" and created new one, now ...

  1. Failed Backup

    Thanks for all your help. I am using a Seagate Tape drive to backup w/Backup
    Exec 9.0 on Server 2003. Backup worked fine, then one day, it failed, and
    next day failed...etc. I deleted "JOB" and created new one, now new JOB
    ejects tape and reports show statistics, shows start time, elapsed time,
    but percent complete is N/A. I ran a test run, and it was successful, but
    i don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks for all your help.

  2. Re: Failed Backup

    ITS
    > I am using a Seagate Tape drive to backup w/Backup Exec 9.0 on Server 2003.

    Sounds like you're in the wrong forum to me - this forum's for Backup
    Exec for NetWare, you should probably repost in:
    veritas.backupexec.windowsnt.english

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"