Administrative console problem! - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Administrative console problem! - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, Thanks in advance for your help. Have Netware 6 server Running BE 9.0 b4174. Starting today when I go into the Be administrative Console from my worksation. Console is slow. Shows user name and server along bottom. then unknown ...

  1. Administrative console problem!

    Hi,
    Thanks in advance for your help. Have Netware 6 server Running BE 9.0 b4174.
    Starting today when I go into the Be administrative Console from my worksation.
    Console is slow. Shows user name and server along bottom. then unknown 0:0
    blue bar keeps going with ativity and then a red X. When I click on job
    logs. It says retriving job logs. Never comes back. Have restarted server
    and workstation. Can view logs at netware console.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Dexter

  2. Re: Administrative console problem!

    Dexter
    > Thanks in advance for your help. Have Netware 6 server Running BE 9.0 b4174.
    > Starting today when I go into the Be administrative Console from my worksation.
    > Console is slow. Shows user name and server along bottom. then unknown 0:0
    > blue bar keeps going with ativity and then a red X. When I click on job
    > logs. It says retriving job logs. Never comes back. Have restarted server
    > and workstation. Can view logs at netware console.

    I don't think this is specific to viewing job logs. Had anything changed
    on the NW server overnight (new SP applied, etc...)? I'd certainly go
    with getting hold of build 4202 and applying that first though.

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"