hardware compression - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on hardware compression - Veritas Backup Exec ; Should the Job History show stats on hardware compression in BENW 8.5? If I set my compression to software I receive a line showing the compression ratio by device but not if I set it to hardware compression....

  1. hardware compression

    Should the Job History show stats on hardware compression in BENW 8.5? If
    I set my compression to software I receive a line showing the compression
    ratio by device but not if I set it to hardware compression.

  2. Re: hardware compression

    Don
    > Should the Job History show stats on hardware compression in BENW 8.5? If
    > I set my compression to software I receive a line showing the compression
    > ratio by device but not if I set it to hardware compression.

    This is normal - see the notes on

    Michael
    needed a new one anyway"