NNTP Server Broken???? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on NNTP Server Broken???? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Why can I only get 39 messages when I ask for the last three hundred? Using Xananews and it works fine for all other nesgroups. Don't respond to message as I doubt I will be able to see it, instead ...

  1. NNTP Server Broken????

    Why can I only get 39 messages when I ask for the last three hundred?
    Using Xananews and it works fine for all other nesgroups.
    Don't respond to message as I doubt I will be able to see it, instead
    respond to pjam@lorch.com.
    thaning you in advance,
    Peter

  2. Re: NNTP Server Broken????

    Peter Jam wrote:

    > Why can I only get 39 messages when I ask for the last three hundred?
    > Using Xananews and it works fine for all other nesgroups.
    > Don't respond to message as I doubt I will be able to see it, instead
    > respond to pjam@lorch.com.
    > thaning you in advance,
    > Peter

    Finally started working again after two months with no new messages
    downloaded.

+ Reply to Thread