Removing selections - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Removing selections - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone know an easy way to remove a crashed server from the backup selections? I cannot remove it from the GUI so I removed it in the text selections but it removed all my Windows 2000 server selections....

  1. Removing selections

    Does anyone know an easy way to remove a crashed server from the backup
    selections? I cannot remove it from the GUI so I removed it in the text
    selections but it removed all my Windows 2000 server selections.

  2. Re: Removing selections

    What version of BE?
    --

    -Barry.

  3. Re: Removing selections

    9.0
    "Barry St.John" wrote in message
    > What version of BE?
    > --
    >
    > -Barry.

  4. Re: Removing selections

    Go to SYS:\BKUPEXEC\JOBDATA. There you'll find all your backup job
    selection criteria files. You can edit them (carefully) with a text
    editor to remove unwanted selections.

    --

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread