Re: There are no selectable items at this level - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Re: There are no selectable items at this level - Veritas Backup Exec ; Try cataloging the tape with the "use catalog on tape" option unchecked. Jason Tony Cummins wrote: > Folks, > > I'm having difficulty finding data on some tapes, when I browse to the > subdir from the server console volume ...

  1. Re: There are no selectable items at this level

    Tony Cummins wrote:
    > Folks,
    >
    > I'm having difficulty finding data on some tapes, when I browse to the
    > subdir from the server console volume view i get so far and then get the
    > message
    >
    > "There are no selectable items at this level "
    >
    > The data should definitely be on the tape but I can't view it, anyone seen
    > this problem before ?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > Tony

  2. Re: There are no selectable items at this level

    No idea.

    Tony Cummins wrote:
    > "Jason Fischer" wrote in message
    >
    >>Try cataloging the tape with the "use catalog on tape" option unchecked.
    >>
    >>Jason

    > I tried this and after cataloging the tape I was able to see the files I
    > wish to restore. Problem now is that when I select the files to restore, the
    > restore job runs, loads the tape, dumps the directory structure to the
    > restore location then quits without restoring the actual files !!! bizarre
    > to say the least.
    >
    > Tony

+ Reply to Thread