GWTSA abends groupwise server during backup - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on GWTSA abends groupwise server during backup - Veritas Backup Exec ; I've been having a problem where if I backup my groupwise 6.5 system using bkupexec and the gwtsa agent, the server will abend - generally on the SMDR module. The backup is using the Netware remote agent. The backup server ...

  1. GWTSA abends groupwise server during backup

    I've been having a problem where if I backup my groupwise 6.5 system using
    bkupexec and the gwtsa agent, the server will abend - generally on the SMDR
    module. The backup is using the Netware remote agent. The backup server
    is a windows 2000 server running backup exec 9.1. The server with the abends
    is a Compaq DL380R01 running NW6 with sp3. Neither Veritas (TID 254983),
    nor Novell has a solution yet. Anyone else seeing this problem?

  2. Re: GWTSA abends groupwise server during backup

    I had this problem and it turned out I had an old copy of GWTSA. Check your version of gwtsa.nlm to make sure its 6.5.1 or at least 6.5. Mine was 6.0.2 because that site had been upgraded from Gw6

    >>> David 31/12/03 12:59:22 p.m. >>>

    I've been having a problem where if I backup my groupwise 6.5 system using
    bkupexec and the gwtsa agent, the server will abend - generally on the SMDR
    module. The backup is using the Netware remote agent. The backup server
    is a windows 2000 server running backup exec 9.1. The server with the abends
    is a Compaq DL380R01 running NW6 with sp3. Neither Veritas (TID 254983),
    nor Novell has a solution yet. Anyone else seeing this problem?

+ Reply to Thread