appendable media not found - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on appendable media not found - Veritas Backup Exec ; now i am starting to get the above message when performing incremental backups using netware 6.5 and BE 9.1 why am i getting this message...

  1. appendable media not found

    now i am starting to get the above message when performing incremental backups
    using netware 6.5 and BE 9.1

    why am i getting this message

  2. Re: appendable media not found

    Check that your media is in the correct media group. I can't remember
    right off what to do to correct it from happening permanently (I'll go
    look it up and get back to you) but if you move the media from imported
    to default media group that should work.

    Ultimately you will need to config your media pools so it won't do
    this, but I don't have the exact details handy.
    --

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread