Queue Failure on NW5.1 SP6 and BE 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Queue Failure on NW5.1 SP6 and BE 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am new to BE and Netware. I just applied the the NW5.1 SP6. Intermittenttly I get Queue failures after my backup completes. I was reading the other post on this subject and don't see a fix for this issue. ...

  1. Queue Failure on NW5.1 SP6 and BE 8.5

    I am new to BE and Netware.

    I just applied the the NW5.1 SP6. Intermittenttly I get Queue failures after
    my backup completes. I was reading the other post on this subject and don't
    see a fix for this issue.

    I went to the veritas site, and in the download section I see a download
    Install - Backup Exec for NetWare Version 8.5.194.1 and a publish date of
    Nov 30, 2003 the file name is B85P00_245899.exe. It says if fixes problems
    with Queue failures.

    I tried to install this file and I get an error reading file beinstl.res and
    then the install stops.

    Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Marty

  2. Re: Queue Failure on NW5.1 SP6 and BE 8.5

    My only solutions on Q-failures is/was setting BE into debug mode.

    On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 13:45:41 -0600, "Marty"
    wrote:

    >I am new to BE and Netware.
    >
    >I just applied the the NW5.1 SP6. Intermittenttly I get Queue failures after
    >my backup completes. I was reading the other post on this subject and don't
    >see a fix for this issue.
    >
    >I went to the veritas site, and in the download section I see a download
    >Install - Backup Exec for NetWare Version 8.5.194.1 and a publish date of
    >Nov 30, 2003 the file name is B85P00_245899.exe. It says if fixes problems
    >with Queue failures.
    >
    >I tried to install this file and I get an error reading file beinstl.res and
    >then the install stops.
    >
    >Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Marty

+ Reply to Thread