Hi!
I have installed BE9.1 from my ws and also installed the admin-console on
this ws. this worked fine!
Now I wanted to install it on an other ws, installation wasok, but I am not
able to administrate my server from this workstation. after the login to my
media-server the console starts, but there is an big red X at the right
corner. the status shows unknown.
ping to the servername is ok, so dns-resolve is working!
I have tried to update my windows2000ws with sp4, serveral patches and
reinstalled the console without success.
Then I tried to install execview on this ws, but also not success.
(sql says I have to use an secure-password, no clue how I can handle
this:-(( )
any ideas ????
thanks ahead
chris