bkupexec.nlm out of memory - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on bkupexec.nlm out of memory - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi There! When I try and run BESTART under NW6SP2, I get a Out of Memory error in the logger screen and backup exec doesn't run. I have tried a BESTOP and a BESTART with no results. I have java ...

  1. bkupexec.nlm out of memory

    Hi There!

    When I try and run BESTART under NW6SP2, I get a Out of
    Memory error in the logger screen and backup exec doesn't
    run.

    I have tried a BESTOP and a BESTART with no results. I have
    java -exit no luck, I have searched the KB and no Luck. I
    google grouped and no luck.

    This is BE 9.0 4.175
    BKUPEXEC.NLM is 21 Jan 2003
    BECDM is 7.5 from April 2002.