bejobed in be9.1! - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on bejobed in be9.1! - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi! Strange, I thought I also did this with be9.1, but ... How can I edit my BE-Jobs (Volume-selection and so on) on the media-server?? (using rconsole , be adminstration console!!) (done with bejobed in 8.5) thanks ahead chris...

  1. bejobed in be9.1!

    Hi!
    Strange, I thought I also did this with be9.1, but ...
    How can I edit my BE-Jobs (Volume-selection and so on) on the media-server??
    (using rconsole , be adminstration console!!)
    (done with bejobed in 8.5)

    thanks ahead
    chris

  2. Re: bejobed in be9.1!

    No can do with BE9x. You can only do so from the workstation-based
    Administration Console.

    -Barry.

+ Reply to Thread